AN ANALYSIS OF AIRLINES CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE PERFORMANCE
- Kevin Tegar B.S, Anggun Lestari, Sekar Widyastuti Pratiwi
- Corresponding Author
- Kevin Tegar B.S
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.53How to use a DOI?
- Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Airlines, Service Quality Dimensions.
- Airlines industry is currently the biggest industry of transportation in the world. It focuses in service strategy to get costumers, because a great quality of service is a way to get customer loyalty. The objectives of this study are to examine and to identify the ways to increase airline customer satisfaction with service quality dimension, consisting of tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy. The research mode is descriptive quantitative. This study uses customer service theory and random sampling technique by providing a form of questions with 150 respondents as samples. The data collected were analysed with Cartesius diagram. This chart can be used to identify services and the customer satisfaction towards the quality of services of the company. The main purpose of this research is to achieve customer satisfaction in order to get loyalty from airline customers by improving the service quality dimensions, especially in Responsiveness, Reliability and Empathy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kevin Tegar B.S AU - Anggun Lestari AU - Sekar Widyastuti Pratiwi PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - AN ANALYSIS OF AIRLINES CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE PERFORMANCE BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.53 ID - TegarB.S2017/11 ER -