The Construction of Smart City Based on SoS
- Han hua Lu, Fei Guo, Feng Huang, Ren de Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Han hua Lu
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.9How to use a DOI?
- ICT, Smart City, system of systems.
- Because of its promotion in social development, Information Communication Technology (ICT) is drawing attention globally. As a result, the development of Smart City in our country is coming to the forefront. Correctly understanding the essence of Smart City is crucial for its development. In this paper, the concept of Smart City is first discussed. Then the essence of Smart City from the point of view of System of Systems (SoS) is discussed. With this basis, some problems with Smart City planning are brought forward, and the roles and status of the related parties (stakeholders) are proposed. The goal of this paper is to understand the essence and role of Smart City, to allow it to bring tangible benefits for the urban society and economy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Han hua Lu AU - Fei Guo AU - Feng Huang AU - Ren de Chen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - The Construction of Smart City Based on SoS BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.9 ID - Lu2013/08 ER -