Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems United Constrained Model Construction and Application
- You ping Gong, Guo jin Chen, Zhi hua Li
- Corresponding Author
- You ping Gong
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.17How to use a DOI?
- MEMS, Multi-fields Simulation, modelica
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) are the integration of mechanical elements, sensors, actuators, and electronics at the micron-scale or even at nano-scale through micro fabrication technology, which involves the mechanical, electronic, fluid, thermal, optical, magnetic and other disciplines, how to quickly and accurately modeling and simulating the MEMS has been a big problem, there are so many methods have been put forward to solve the problems:(1) Numerical Simulation Method (2) Signal Flow Analysis Method, (3) Nodal Analysis Method,.(4) Bond Graph Method With the development of computer technology , the united model construction language have been used in some areas, such as engineering mechanical, energy power fielded, also, this method can solve the MEMS simulation and optimizing problem, the paper mainly put forward to the uniform model construction simulation method. The method adopt uniform constraints to describe MEMS multi-fields simulation model, firstly construct MEMS model library which includes structure, electricty,magnetic,thermal,and fluid elements in multi-field uniform language modelica, through these elements, MEMS physics simulation model can be directly constructed, after model construction, some prosperities of the MEMS devices can be simulated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - You ping Gong AU - Guo jin Chen AU - Zhi hua Li PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems United Constrained Model Construction and Application BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.17 ID - Gong2013/08 ER -