Global Synchronization Analysis For Complex Networks With Coupling Delay
- Jin fang Zhang, Yuan hua Qiao, Jun Miao, Li juan Duan
- Corresponding Author
- Jin fang Zhang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.23How to use a DOI?
- Complex networks, Global synchronization, Linear matrix inequality, Kronecker product.
- Global synchronization analysis for complex networks with coupling delay is investigated in this paper. The delay considered in this paper is constant. Sufficient conditions depending on the time delay are given based on Lyapunov functional, linear matrix inequality and Kronecker product technique. The unknown variables in the conditions are fewer and less conservative than those in the recent reference. Finally, two numerical examples are given to validate the effectiveness of the obtained results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jin fang Zhang AU - Yuan hua Qiao AU - Jun Miao AU - Li juan Duan PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Global Synchronization Analysis For Complex Networks With Coupling Delay BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.23 ID - Zhang2013/08 ER -