A hierarchical orderly layout algorithm based on channel points
- Yi kun Zhang, Kai bao Hu, Xin hong Hei, Ming Zhao, Ming hui Zhang, Hao Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yi kun Zhang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.27How to use a DOI?
- Software visualization, hierarchical graph, generalized tensor balance algorithm, crossing minimization, channel routing.
- Since the conventional hierarchical layout algorithm has the disadvantage of wiring chaos in large programs, so on the basis of Sugiyama layout algorithm, this paper proposes a hierarchical orderly layout algorithm based on channel points. Adjust the number of each node in the channel dynamically according to program size in order to solve the existing algorithm’s overlap problems when wiring lines, Combine the generalized tensor balance idea in layout diagram to reduce cross and realize the artistic layout, the algorithm also give the corresponding line distribution and application strategy in accordance with the relative positional relationship between the calling nodes to achieve the routing orderly. Experiment results show that the algorithm has good layout efficiency. It can reduce the crossings effectively, be realized layout clearly and be implemented simply.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi kun Zhang AU - Kai bao Hu AU - Xin hong Hei AU - Ming Zhao AU - Ming hui Zhang AU - Hao Chen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - A hierarchical orderly layout algorithm based on channel points BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.27 ID - Zhang2013/08 ER -