The Analysis of Total User Experience for B2C Mobile Shopping
- Su dong Jiang, Cong cong Chen, Xiao Li
- Corresponding Author
- Su dong Jiang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.47How to use a DOI?
- Mobile B2C, Mobile Shopping, Total User Experience, Empirical Analysis
- The B2C mobile shopping has become the highlight of the development of mobile e-commerce gradually, user experience is becoming increasingly important. Firstly, according to the "2012 of Chinese e-commerce market data monitoring report" published by the China Electronic Commerce Research Center, 10 typical B2C mobile shopping clients are selected as samples to analyze. Secondly, this paper analyzes the shopping process of samples, in order to establish the main components of total user experience for B2C mobile shopping. The study contributes to the understanding of the whole process of the mobile shopping experience for e-commerce companies in objective way. Finally, this paper also gives some suggestions to improve the quality of user experience for mobile shopping.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Su dong Jiang AU - Cong cong Chen AU - Xiao Li PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - The Analysis of Total User Experience for B2C Mobile Shopping BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.47 ID - Jiang2013/08 ER -