Study on the Doppler shift and Channel Model for V2I, V2V in ITS
- Sun Kuk Noh, Byung Rae Cha, Jae Young Pyun, Dong You Choi
- Corresponding Author
- Sun Kuk Noh
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.61How to use a DOI?
- Doppler shift, Channel Model, ITS.
- The use of Vehicle–to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communication will be an integral part on Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), and work on ITS has been growing substantially in recent years. A recent standard for V2V communication in the 5.2GHz band has been developed. Characterization of the channel in this frequency band in the ITS environment is of current interest to understand propagation behavior. More significantly for reliable communication is the presence of channel dispersion due to multipath propagation, also environment-dependent. It is important to note that the Doppler spectrum for vehicular environments is only valid for a short period of time. In this paper, to find effect of Doppler shift, we showed the simulation scenarios. And some channel models were simulated. As a results of, we confirmed an effect of Doppler shift in the ITS environments.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sun Kuk Noh AU - Byung Rae Cha AU - Jae Young Pyun AU - Dong You Choi PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Study on the Doppler shift and Channel Model for V2I, V2V in ITS BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.61 ID - Noh2013/08 ER -