The Intelligent Home System Controlled by SMS
- Jia bo ZHang, Ke yu Bao, Xiang Liu, Chang chun Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Jia bo ZHang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.67How to use a DOI?
- Android apps, wireless monitoring, Short Message Services (SMS), intelligent home.
- It includes two parts for the controlling system of intelligent home. The remote controlling part is a smart phone with Android apps, and another is the operation and execution part, which is a monitoring system controlled by the Single Chip Microcomputer (SCM). The later provides information collection, process and controlling, including SMS module of GSM——TC35i, relays and sensor devices. Using encrypted short message commands through Android application software of intelligent mobile phone, you can easily implement wireless remote monitoring for intelligent home system connected with remote operation. The whole system is designed simply, and information transmitted security and reliability. The remote controlling system in intelligent home maybe cost the lowest, and expands the scope of application of the Internet of things.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jia bo ZHang AU - Ke yu Bao AU - Xiang Liu AU - Chang chun Feng PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - The Intelligent Home System Controlled by SMS BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.67 ID - ZHang2013/08 ER -