CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Ciprian-Octavian Truica, Alexandru Boicea, Ionut Trifan
- Corresponding Author
- Ciprian-Octavian Truica
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.88How to use a DOI?
- MongoDB, NoSQL, BSON, CRUD, index.
- In this paper we will examine the key features of the database management system MongoDB. We will focus on the basic operations of CRUD and indexes. For our example we will create two databases one using MySQL and one in MongoDB. We will also compare the way that data will be created, selected, inserted and deleted in both databases. For the index part we will talk about the different types used in MongoDB comparing them with the indexes used in a relational database.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ciprian-Octavian Truica AU - Alexandru Boicea AU - Ionut Trifan PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - CRUD Operations in MongoDB BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.88 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.88 ID - Truica2013/08 ER -