Construction and Application of Practical Teaching Model for Food Quality and Safety Specialty
- Bin Bao, Xi chang Wang, Xi bin Nimg, Jian Cong, Yuan Liu, Zhou ping Ding, Yao guang Zhong, Xiao hui LI
- Corresponding Author
- Bin Bao
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.120How to use a DOI?
- Practical teaching; food quality and safety specialty; construction
- Connotation and extension of practical teaching mode were thought about after seven year-practice of specialty construction for Food Quality and Safety in Shanghai Ocean University. Omni-bearing and multi-layer practical teaching system was constructed, within which practical teaching methodology was explored, and teaching standard and quality were upgraded. More students with practical capability and innovative spirit were cultivated and have become talents in the fields of food analysis, safety assessment, quality management and quality control.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bin Bao AU - Xi chang Wang AU - Xi bin Nimg AU - Jian Cong AU - Yuan Liu AU - Zhou ping Ding AU - Yao guang Zhong AU - Xiao hui LI PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Construction and Application of Practical Teaching Model for Food Quality and Safety Specialty BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.120 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.120 ID - Bao2013/08 ER -