Degree Correlation Analysis Method of Mixed Networks
- Xian min Geng, Ping Qiu, Sheng li Zhou, Zhi yuan Yao, Zhi jun Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Xian min Geng
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.133How to use a DOI?
- Intrinsic link, Scale-free property, Degree correlation, Disassortative mixing.
- In order to characterize the law of the degree correlations in the evolution of complex networks and explore the mechanism responsible for degree correlations, we investigate the degree correlations in mixed networks. We study the two-node degree correlations in networks with preferential attachment and intrinsic attachment. Using the dynamic system’s rate equation approach under the assumption of continuous degree, we give the analytical result for two-node degree correlations, expressed by average nearest-neighbor degree (ANND). Analytical result shows that ANND decreases with respect to degree, which means that networks we studied are disassortative mixing. We also get the degree correlations of Barab¢si-Albert model, which is in the line with the existed result. Finally, the analytical result is in agreement with the numerical simulation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xian min Geng AU - Ping Qiu AU - Sheng li Zhou AU - Zhi yuan Yao AU - Zhi jun Sun PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Degree Correlation Analysis Method of Mixed Networks BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.133 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.133 ID - Geng2013/08 ER -