Detecting Product Review Spammers using Activity Model
- Bo Jiang, Ren hao Cao, Bi Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Bo Jiang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.155How to use a DOI?
- Spam reviewers, activity.
- This paper aims to improve the accuracy of the original detection model on the product review spammers. The original detection model has three activities of review spammers. Now, we add the new two activities to improve the accuracy. In this paper, we first introduce the three existing models. Then, we give our new models. At last, we propose scoring methods to ensure that the new activity models have the same effects on the prediction model based on an Amazon review dataset. Our results show that our proposed two models have achieved the desired result.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bo Jiang AU - Ren hao Cao AU - Bi Chen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Detecting Product Review Spammers using Activity Model BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.155 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.155 ID - Jiang2013/08 ER -