Research on Modeling Method Based on Least Squares Support Vector Machine
- Jun Xu, Kang Du, Yao hui Zhang, Xiao bing Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Xu
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.159How to use a DOI?
- Particle swarm optimization algorithm, Support vector machine, Gas sensor, Mathematical modeling
- A method of support vector machine based on particle swarm optimization was proposed for the question of parameter selecting difficult of least square support vector machine in modeling of gas sensor. Least square support vector machine is used to build the model of gas sensor. Particle swarm optimization arithmetic was introduced to optimize the parameters of support vector machine. The sensor model is tested with the data measured reality. The results prove the accuracy of the model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Xu AU - Kang Du AU - Yao hui Zhang AU - Xiao bing Zhu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Research on Modeling Method Based on Least Squares Support Vector Machine BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.159 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.159 ID - Xu2013/08 ER -