Reliability Research of ZnO Based Nano Functional Devices Embedded in the Human Body
- Shentong Mo, Boyu Chen, Qiang Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Shentong Mo
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.36How to use a DOI?
- ZnO, Nano, Embedded Devices, Reliability, Albumin
- This paper researches the stability problem of structures of embedded ZnO nanodevices and properties under the environment of human serum albumin. The study simulaties human environment by putting the ZnO nanodevices into human serum albumin, imitates the human body environment of 37 , and researches the Reaction process and mechanism between the micro-nano structures of embedded ZnO nanodevices and human serum albumin polymer materials. This study will have a great significance in application and reliability performance analysis of embedded nanodevices.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shentong Mo AU - Boyu Chen AU - Qiang Zou PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Reliability Research of ZnO Based Nano Functional Devices Embedded in the Human Body BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.36 ID - Mo2015/10 ER -