Intrinsic Fluorescence Spectra of Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Phenyloalanine
- Hui Yang, Xue Xiao, Xuesong Zhao, Yan Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Yang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.46How to use a DOI?
- Fluorescence spectra, tryptophan, tyrosine, phenyloalanine
- This paper presents the intrinsic fluorescence spectra characteristics of tryptophan, tyrosine and phenyloalanine measured with 3D fluorescence spectrophotometer. Two strong fluorescence peaks of tryptophan locate at ex/ em=230/348nm and 280/348nm, three strong fluorescence peaks of tyrosine locate at ex/ em=202/304nm, ex/ em=220/304nm and 275/304nm, and two fluorescence peaks of phenyloalanine locate at ex/ em=210/280nm and ex/ em=260/280nm were found. The linear relationship of fluorescence intensity to solution concentration were also observed in condition of low solution concentration. The influence of pH of solution to the fluorescence intensity was also measured and discussed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Yang AU - Xue Xiao AU - Xuesong Zhao AU - Yan Wu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Intrinsic Fluorescence Spectra of Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Phenyloalanine BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.46 ID - Yang2015/10 ER -