Research on motion characteristics and application of multi degree of freedom mechanism based on R-W method
- Xiao-Guang Wu, Xia Liang, Li Zhu, Chi Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-Guang Wu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.66How to use a DOI?
- Shoe cover machine; R-W method; Multi rigid body motion; Simulation.
- This paper has proposed a basic modeling in studying the driving system of the shoe-cover machine, built the multi rigid-body dynamical model and motion equations of this system, and proved the effectiveness and feasibility of R-W method to the special machine. Through ADAMS software, the dynamic simulation of this established driving system has been analyzed, and the outcomes are basically consistent with that of its mathematical model. Through numerically analyzing and simulation analysis, this paper can provide reliably analytic references for the design of structure of a new type special non-woven fabric shoe cover machine and the optimized design of key driving components and parts.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-Guang Wu AU - Xia Liang AU - Li Zhu AU - Chi Zhang PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Research on motion characteristics and application of multi degree of freedom mechanism based on R-W method BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.66 ID - Wu2015/10 ER -