Numerical Simulation of centrifugal compressor impeller flow flied based on ANSYS Workbench
- Jiao Sun, Jin Ding, Songying Chen, Jianfeng Li
- Corresponding Author
- Jiao Sun
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.90How to use a DOI?
- centrifugal compressor; numerical simulation; fluid-structure interaction; components transport
- Based on the finite element analysis software ANSYS Workbench, studied the fluid-solid coupling numerical simulation of the pipeline centrifugal compressor impeller with the unstructured grid finite volume method and finite element method. The equivalent stress distribution of the impeller, which caused by the centrifugal load, the coupling effect of centrifugal load and aerodynamic load, is analyzed. Based on the fluid components transport theory, the distribution of H2S in the flow field inside the impeller is analyzed, and discussed the influence law of pitting corrosion pits on the stress distribution and the H2S concentration of the centrifugal compressor impeller blade.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiao Sun AU - Jin Ding AU - Songying Chen AU - Jianfeng Li PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Numerical Simulation of centrifugal compressor impeller flow flied based on ANSYS Workbench BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.90 ID - Sun2015/10 ER -