Simulation Method of Hydraulic Confined Piston Engine
- Yuqin Jiao, Hongxin Zhang, Wei Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuqin Jiao
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.95How to use a DOI?
- Hydraulic, Engine, Structure, Simulation method
- Hydraulic Confined Piston Engine (HCPE) is a new type power device especially suitable for hydrostatic driving vehicle. Its working process is influenced by complex coupling of liquid, solid and gas. Its working process simulation is the basis of later performance evaluation and design optimization. The structural principle of HCPE is described. The iteration method with stationary point is defined, and its whole operation process is discussed by way of output pressure computation as an example. Through simulation, the fluctuation of the angular speed of crankshaft coincides with the working process; the water pressure in cylinder has great instantaneous pulsation and phase step as outlet valve opening and inlet valve closing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuqin Jiao AU - Hongxin Zhang AU - Wei Xu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Simulation Method of Hydraulic Confined Piston Engine BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.95 ID - Jiao2015/10 ER -