Calibration Technology and Application of Ultrasonic Sensor for Partial Discharge Detector
- Guangke Xu, Fuchun Sun, Weiwei Zhang, Ming Li, Zhenhua Zhu, Andong Wang, Fuqiang Zhao, Jie Liu, Xiuzhong Gong
- Corresponding Author
- Guangke Xu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.109How to use a DOI?
- ultrasonic, sensor, detector, partial discharge, calibration technology.
- Ultrasonic partial discharge detector can discover and locate the partial discharge, and is used widely. Recently more and more ultrasonic sensor and partial discharge detector were produced by different producer. There are so many styles and kinds that detector functions are intermingled. For example, center frequency, frequency range, sensitivity are different widely, making the detect results are highly varied. So it is necessary strongly to standard the calibration technology and start application of ultrasonic partial discharge detector. The paper introduces the method and application for ultrasonic partial discharge detector calibration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangke Xu AU - Fuchun Sun AU - Weiwei Zhang AU - Ming Li AU - Zhenhua Zhu AU - Andong Wang AU - Fuqiang Zhao AU - Jie Liu AU - Xiuzhong Gong PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Calibration Technology and Application of Ultrasonic Sensor for Partial Discharge Detector BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.109 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.109 ID - Xu2015/10 ER -