Research of foundation engineering mechanics
- Jie Yang, Dewen Liu, Yani He, Qingfeng Xiao, Zhongli Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Jie Yang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.111How to use a DOI?
- Strength Deduction Method; Foundation Pit; Support of Foundation Pit; Continuous Wall; Finite Element; Estimation on Stability
- This paper use Midas to build the three-dimensional research model on varied construction stages of foundation pit, in which the foundation pit applies the scheme of combing continous wall and inner support. In geotechnical engineering, the support pattern regularly applied is continuous wall, whose high security, strong adaptability, good stability and other characteristics have been widely appraised in engineering circles. Further more, this paper makes estimation on the machenical stability in varied construction stages of foundation pit and use strength deduction method to analyze the stress and strain conditions of foundation pit in different working states, the results acquired from which researches have certain reference to the engineers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jie Yang AU - Dewen Liu AU - Yani He AU - Qingfeng Xiao AU - Zhongli Guo PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Research of foundation engineering mechanics BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.111 ID - Yang2015/10 ER -