Effect of packaging on quality of fresh-cut thyme
- C. Zhang, Y. Li, Y. Wang, Y. Ma, X. Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- C. Zhang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.121How to use a DOI?
- fresh cut; thyme; packaging; 1-MCP; sensory
- The effect of packaging on the quality of fresh-cut thyme was evaluated. The packaging showed no significant influence on the shelf life of the fresh-cut thyme when its shelf life was 7 d. The 1-MCP and modified atmosphere packaging treatments hold the sensory features of the thyme, and avoided the loss of the greenness of the fresh thyme. Moreover, the 1-MCP and modified atmosphere packaging treatment shown no influence of the flavor of the of the fresh-cut thyme.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - C. Zhang AU - Y. Li AU - Y. Wang AU - Y. Ma AU - X. Zhao PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Effect of packaging on quality of fresh-cut thyme BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.121 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.121 ID - Zhang2015/10 ER -