Electrochemical DBS Wastewater Treatment Research
- Changyong Jing, Shaohua Ling
- Corresponding Author
- Changyong Jing
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.129How to use a DOI?
- anion surfactants; DBS; electric catalysis oxidizes; electrolyse
- The treatment of anion surfactants in wastewater with the electrochemical reactor is studied in this paper. Factors affecting the removal rate were investigated,such as anode material electric current density electrolyse time electrolyte and pH etc.At the optimal conditions of electric current density 30 mA/cm2,electrolyse time 45min, and pH 7-8,the removal rate of anion surfactants can be more than 97%. Infrared spectrum analysis results show that the activated carbon adsorption removal of no direct contribution to DBS.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changyong Jing AU - Shaohua Ling PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Electrochemical DBS Wastewater Treatment Research BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.129 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.129 ID - Jing2015/10 ER -