Research on the coffee cabinet design based on the shadow observation method
- Cheng Liu, Xiang Wu, Chunmao Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Cheng Liu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.136How to use a DOI?
- Shadow observation method; Product design; Design Method.
- Based on the shadow observation method, author analyzes some problems when user makes coffee: items are too scattered to be effective for user. At the same time, according to the used frequency of each items, author analyzes the relationship among the items placed in the coffee cabinet, to make it more consistent with the needs of humanity to improve the users’ experience. At last, author offers the advices to product design to certificate that reasonably research method is important and feasible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cheng Liu AU - Xiang Wu AU - Chunmao Wu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Research on the coffee cabinet design based on the shadow observation method BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.136 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.136 ID - Liu2015/10 ER -