Enhanced Phytoremediation of Pb-contaminated Soil with -Cyclodextrin
- L.D. Gao, R.J. Zheng, T. An, S. Zhang, M.L. Pang
- Corresponding Author
- L.D. Gao
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.176How to use a DOI?
- Phytoremediation; -Cyclodextrin; Soil contamination; Lead; Braissca juncea
- Phytoremediation of Pb-contaminated soil was studied with -cyclodextrin as enhancing agent using Brassica Juncea. Effects of the addition dosage and the addition time of -cyclodextrin, and Pb concentration in soil on the plant growth were investigated. Plants were cultivated in an environmental control system. Biomass of all plant was weighed, and Pb concentrations in shoot and root were determined using ICP-MS. The results show that -cyclodextrin enhance the phytoremediation effect of Pb-contaminated soil, the biomass of Brassica juncea is affected mainly by Pb concentration in soil and the addition time of -cyclodextrin, and the addition dosage of -cyclodextrin has the minimum effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.D. Gao AU - R.J. Zheng AU - T. An AU - S. Zhang AU - M.L. Pang PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Enhanced Phytoremediation of Pb-contaminated Soil with -Cyclodextrin BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.176 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.176 ID - Gao2015/10 ER -