Analysis Research of the IGBT’s radiator based on ICEPAK
- Yuanchao Wang, Lushun Su, Yu Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yuanchao Wang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.187How to use a DOI?
- IGBT; ICEPAK; radiator; power loss; operating temperature
- With the rapid development of power electronic devices, high-power IGBT is increasingly popular, It is used as a switching device in SVG static var generator. Due to the large switching losses, we need to design a suitable radiator, to maintain the highest temperature of 80 C in working condition, then we can ensure the performance of the circuit devices and materials don't influenced by the heat stress. In this paper, we take infineon FF450R17ME4-B11 as an example, the software of ANSYS ICEPAK is using to do thermal si-mulation of the heat source, Optimally design the size of the radiator, keeping it work under the temperature of 80 C.Then conclude some rules in the process of radiator design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuanchao Wang AU - Lushun Su AU - Yu Li PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Analysis Research of the IGBT’s radiator based on ICEPAK BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.187 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.187 ID - Wang2015/10 ER -