Research on Exhibition Entity Evaluation Model Based on Green Design
- Jingjing Chen, Jinchang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Jingjing Chen
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.16How to use a DOI?
- Industrial design, Exhibition design, Green design, Entity
- The concept of green exhibition design points out that the main forms of exhibi-tion design are entity design and virtual design. The key variable of green exhibi-tion design is entity based on the "4R" principle. A new exhibition entity evalua-tion model has been proposed based on the energy recovery performance calcula-tion model. It will be more perfect with the functional recovery and recycling en-ergy consumption taken into account. Finally, the paper indicates the exhibition entity recovery situation would be con-sidered by designer in the beginning and the recovery target is the best with the exhibition function being kept.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jingjing Chen AU - Jinchang Chen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Research on Exhibition Entity Evaluation Model Based on Green Design BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.16 ID - Chen2013/08 ER -