Our Empirical Study of bank loans accessibility influence factors for SMEs
- Hongmei Sun, Lei Cen, Na Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Hongmei Sun
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.22How to use a DOI?
- SME; bank loans; influencing factors
- In this paper, we use the basic data of SMEs, released in 2007-2010 on News of China's listed companies, and randomly select samples of 100 small and medium enterprises. We also utilize the bank loans availability as a proxy variable to build a multiple linear regression model. In a word, our empirical research further affirms the existence of “the discrimination of scale” in the process of SMEs financing, verifies the severity of credit constraints in our small business, and shows that the bank lending policies using fixed assets as the collateral exacerbate the plight of small business financing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongmei Sun AU - Lei Cen AU - Na Jiang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Our Empirical Study of bank loans accessibility influence factors for SMEs BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.22 ID - Sun2013/08 ER -