Implementation of Interactive Whiteboards into the Educational Systems at Primary and Secondary Schools in the Slovak Republic
- Peter Brecka, Monika Olekšáková
- Corresponding Author
- Peter Brecka
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.24How to use a DOI?
- interactive whiteboards, competencies of teachers, deployment of IWBs at PS and SS in the SR.
- The contribution describes interactive whiteboards, their fundamental advantages and disadvantages, types, their deployment in practice in the frame of pedagogical innovations in the system of education in Slovakia and also their possible implementation in primary and secondary schools based on the previously executed researches and studies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peter Brecka AU - Monika Olekšáková PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Implementation of Interactive Whiteboards into the Educational Systems at Primary and Secondary Schools in the Slovak Republic BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.24 ID - Brecka2013/08 ER -