Improvement And Experimental Evaluation Bellman-Ford Algorithm
- Wei Zhang, Hao Chen, Chong Jiang, Lin Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Zhang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.29How to use a DOI?
- SPFA; Dijkstra; Bellman-Ford Algorithm
- The shortest path problem is the problem of finding a path between two vertices on a graph such that sum of the weights of its constituent edges is minimized.Simulations to compare the efficiencies for Dijkstra's algorithm, SPFA algorithm and improved Bellman-Ford were taken. The result shows that Dijkstra's algorithm, SPFA algorithm have almost same efficiency on the random graphs, the improved algorithm, although the improved algorithm is not desirable, on grid maps the proposed algorithm is very efficient. The proposed algorithm has reduced two-third times processing time than SPFA algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Zhang AU - Hao Chen AU - Chong Jiang AU - Lin Zhu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Improvement And Experimental Evaluation Bellman-Ford Algorithm BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.29 ID - Zhang2013/08 ER -