Collaboration through Open Educational Resources Based on the Lost Narrative
- Andrea Cristina Versuti, Daniella De Jesus Lima, Daniel David Alves da Silva
- Corresponding Author
- Andrea Cristina Versuti
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.52How to use a DOI?
- Transmedia storytelling; Education; Collaboration; Lost.
- This paper aims for discussing the Collaboration through Open Educational Resources based on the narrative of Lost. In order to get it developed, we propose to analyze the concept of Open Educational Resources and Transmedia Storytelling according to the data from the Lost narrative. We also aim to discuss the concept of open educational resources and the use of the transmedia story of Lost in Education field. To develop these reflections used the theoretical authors such as Henry Jenkins (2009), Cecilia Martins (2009), Simone Regazzoni (2009), in addition to research data of the franchise in question. With this, the paper shows that students can be attracted by the content through this process, by working collaboratively with colleagues, and working with the Lost franchise, which has large number of fans with all ages.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Andrea Cristina Versuti AU - Daniella De Jesus Lima AU - Daniel David Alves da Silva PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Collaboration through Open Educational Resources Based on the Lost Narrative BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.52 ID - CristinaVersuti2013/08 ER -