Preconditions of the Manifestation of Teacher’s ICT Competence in the Study Programmes
- Brigita Janiunaite, Vitalija Jakstiene, Gintautas Cibulskas
- Corresponding Author
- Brigita Janiunaite
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.78How to use a DOI?
- ICT, ICT competence, teacher, study programmes.
- The article addresses the following re-search question: how does a study pro-gramme create premises for the manifes-tation of teacher’s ICT competence? This problem is solved in four parts of the arti-cle. In the first part the ICT competence of a university teacher is defined; the sec-ond part reveals the coherences of teacher’s ICT competences and ICT im-plementation levels; the third part pre-sents the research methodology. The fourth part reveals the coherences of teacher’s ICT competence and the study programme.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Brigita Janiunaite AU - Vitalija Jakstiene AU - Gintautas Cibulskas PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Preconditions of the Manifestation of Teacher’s ICT Competence in the Study Programmes BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.78 ID - Janiunaite2013/08 ER -