A collaborative learning feedback framework integrating mobile and web application for hands-on activity in classroom
- Changyong Jung, Sukjin Lee, Hongsik Choi, James Ames
- Corresponding Author
- Changyong Jung
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.80How to use a DOI?
- Framework for assessment, mobile and web application, immediate feedback, Hands-on Activity Communication System (HACS)
- Educational learning systems have been moving to the new innovative methods that utilize mobile devices. The mobile technology becomes more demanding especially in higher educational organization to help many activities in the classroom in these days. Thus, we have proposed a new framework, referred to as HACS, which can control students’ activities and give a feedback to students in a timely manner. This framework aims to improve learning impact and student success rate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changyong Jung AU - Sukjin Lee AU - Hongsik Choi AU - James Ames PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - A collaborative learning feedback framework integrating mobile and web application for hands-on activity in classroom BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.80 ID - Jung2013/08 ER -