Student capabilities to utilize m-learning service in new smart devices
- Amir Dirin, Marko Nieminen, Mirka Kettunen
- Corresponding Author
- Amir Dirin
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.89How to use a DOI?
- Mobile learning, Usability Test, Mobile Usability
- A typical gadget that students often carry is a smart phone. Each smart phone brand has often unique features and capabilities. This study reveals how stu-dents perceive these devices when they start-up for the first time and discusses the major gaps among these devices based on students’ usability experiments. The results help to understand the mobile learning applications usage and demand in smartphones. There have already been many initiatives to enhance mobile phones in education activities but failed to reach a common development frame-work standard .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Amir Dirin AU - Marko Nieminen AU - Mirka Kettunen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Student capabilities to utilize m-learning service in new smart devices BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.89 ID - Dirin2013/08 ER -