Research of Online Intelligent Question Answering System Based on Curriculum Domain Ontology
- Wei Sun, Shuhan Cheng, Hongmei Zhu, Weiyan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Sun
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.109How to use a DOI?
- Ontology, Intelligent question answering system, The semantic web, Relationships
- At present question answering system mostly take the keyword matching as the foundation, it has ignored the keywords itself contains semantic information, and the keyword matching accuracy is low. But the intelligent question answering system is on this basis, it added the un-derstanding to the semantic relations. In the article we proposed the intelligent question answering system based on cur-riculum domain ontology, it can signifi-cantly enhance the recall and precision of the information retrieval by the semantic inference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Sun AU - Shuhan Cheng AU - Hongmei Zhu AU - Weiyan Li PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Research of Online Intelligent Question Answering System Based on Curriculum Domain Ontology BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.109 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.109 ID - Sun2013/08 ER -