Methodology of using distributed systems in advanced-level language learning
- A. Ovodenko, S. Bezzateev, O. Mukhina, E. Andreeva, A. Ivanova, O. Vlasova, A. Goncova
- Corresponding Author
- A. Ovodenko
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.128How to use a DOI?
- Distributed system, CAT-tool, language leaning.
- Development of information and internet technology has led to the appearance of distributed systems in different spheres of human life. Distributed systems are creat-ed to simplify and accelerate business processes, which is relevant in the trans-lation industry. Nowadays for profes-sional translator is not enough to have excellent knowledge of the language, he should be able to work with the transla-tion tool: CAT, machine translation, translation memory. The paper illustrates methodology of using distributed systems in advanced-level language and shows an example of realization education pro-gramme in Saint-Petersburg State Uni-versity of Aerospace Instrumentation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A. Ovodenko AU - S. Bezzateev AU - O. Mukhina AU - E. Andreeva AU - A. Ivanova AU - O. Vlasova AU - A. Goncova PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Methodology of using distributed systems in advanced-level language learning BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.128 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.128 ID - Ovodenko2013/08 ER -