Study on Interacting Multiple Model-Unscented Filter Algorithm for Airspace Maneuvering Target in Radar Networking
- Wenbo Zhao, Hailong Ding, Jiyan Du
- Corresponding Author
- Wenbo Zhao
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.3How to use a DOI?
- radar networking, interacting multiple model, unscented filter, initialization
- Using radar networking system (RNS) to track airspace target, the maneuvering target model is uncertain and the system is nonlinear. Constructed-parameter interacting mutiple model-unscented filter algorithm (IMM-UFA) proposed in this paper, by means of modeling initialization based on original points of flighting path, solves the problem of state estimation for tracking airspace target in RNS. The simulating verification demonstrates that constructed-parameter IMM-UFA proposed in this paper has high precision of state estimation and strong adaptability in tracking maneuvering target and good usability engineering.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenbo Zhao AU - Hailong Ding AU - Jiyan Du PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Study on Interacting Multiple Model-Unscented Filter Algorithm for Airspace Maneuvering Target in Radar Networking BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.3 ID - Zhao2013/12 ER -