On Positioning of Internet of Things Engineering Specialty of Agriculture and Forestry Universities and Construction of the Characteristics
- Naixiang Li, Zijuan Hu, Na Yu, Tonghai Liu, Peng Guo, Guoqiang Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Naixiang Li
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.20How to use a DOI?
- Agricultural and forestry universities, Internet of things engineering, Target positioning, Specialty characteristics, Application orientation
- This thesis analyzes the development status, characteristics, and target demand of internet of things engineering specialty, further explores the target positioning and characteristics of internet of things engineering specialty of agricultural and forestry universities combining with the demand for dislocation development of universities by the society and the trend of mass education, and provides the basic thoughts and measures of specialty construction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Naixiang Li AU - Zijuan Hu AU - Na Yu AU - Tonghai Liu AU - Peng Guo AU - Guoqiang Ma PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - On Positioning of Internet of Things Engineering Specialty of Agriculture and Forestry Universities and Construction of the Characteristics BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.20 ID - Li2013/12 ER -