A XML Document Coding Schema Based on Complete Binary Tree Traversal
- Ying Chen, Liyong Wan, Cheng Luo
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Chen
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.36How to use a DOI?
- XML, Update, query, code, Binary, Binary tree traversal.
- In order to resolve the inefficiency for XML data query and support dynamic updates, etc. This paper has proposed a XML document coding schema based of binary tree traversal (BBCTT). Firstly, the XML document tree has been converted into the binary tree of XML document. Secondly, all nodes of the binary of XML document have been encoded with binary. According to characteristic of XML document tree and binary tree, query of XML document can be implemented. Experiment and analysis show that the coding not only has characteristic of a small storage space and relation determination of logic structure, but also can support dynamic update.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Chen AU - Liyong Wan AU - Cheng Luo PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - A XML Document Coding Schema Based on Complete Binary Tree Traversal BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.36 ID - Chen2013/12 ER -