The Regulation of Simulation and Decision-making with Grey Systems Model in System Dynamics
- Lilin Du, Jiajin Liu, Yi Li, Shijun You
- Corresponding Author
- Lilin Du
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.42How to use a DOI?
- system dynamics, rate variable, grey systems model
- The paper discusses the joint application in each link of system dynamics and grey theory by the similarities and differences in them. It probes emphasis into the regulation of the rate variables of system dynamics by GM (1, 1) model with example. This research has positive practical value with simulation and decision analysis in system dynamics.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lilin Du AU - Jiajin Liu AU - Yi Li AU - Shijun You PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Regulation of Simulation and Decision-making with Grey Systems Model in System Dynamics BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.42 ID - Du2013/12 ER -