The Exploration and Practice of International Software Engineering Talent Training Mode----A Case Study of Software College of Northeastern University
- Ruiyun Yu, Nan Yin, Yitong Wang, Zhiliang Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Ruiyun Yu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.60How to use a DOI?
- international software talent, software engineering, talent training, school-running mode
- In the process of fully integrating into the economic globalization, the shortage of international software personnel has become the important factor which restricts the development of domestic software industry, which requires the university to train software personnel with international competitiveness. In order to explore an effective mode of international software personnel training and to promote international software talents training process, this research done at the Software College of Northeastern University carries a deep explanation on the method of international software engineering personnel training, and putting forward the reform direction for some aspects such as talent training system, school-running mode and the internationalization of teachers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruiyun Yu AU - Nan Yin AU - Yitong Wang AU - Zhiliang Zhu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Exploration and Practice of International Software Engineering Talent Training Mode----A Case Study of Software College of Northeastern University BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.60 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.60 ID - Yu2013/12 ER -