The Innovative Research from the Angle of Public Problem on Governance Mechanism of Flight Delays
- Guangcai Liu, Jingjing Chen, Kexin Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Guangcai Liu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.66How to use a DOI?
- governance mechanism of flight delays, sectoral governance institutions of flight delays, governance corporation of flight delays, economic compensation reserve fund of flight delays
- Flight delay is a public problem in civil aviation industry, and resolving the disputes arising from flight delay has been beyond the control of airlines. To solve the problem, it needs the government and the private sector to work together. In this paper, by analyzing the theory of public issues, we proposed to set sectoral governance institutions of flight delays and introduce the third party governance corporation of flight delays. As complementary measures of the proposed ideas, we also designed the process and mechanism of economic compensation reserve fund of flight delays.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangcai Liu AU - Jingjing Chen AU - Kexin Liu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Innovative Research from the Angle of Public Problem on Governance Mechanism of Flight Delays BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.66 ID - Liu2013/12 ER -