Analysis of the Wabsite-Hj Operations
- Wen-rong Jiang, Jian Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-rong Jiang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.29How to use a DOI?
- online school, network education, hj operations
- Online school is complete by Internet off-campus teaching process; As long as have Internet conditions can at any time, anywhere access to the Internet, to choose their own learning. Relative to the face-to-face education, network education maximum breakthrough the limit of time and space education, is the separation between teachers and students, the teaching activities organized by the face to face, is a kind of across schools, cross-regional education system and teaching mode. While the hj operations is one of the winners.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-rong Jiang AU - Jian Chen PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Analysis of the Wabsite-Hj Operations BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.29 ID - Jiang2016/08 ER -