Design and Implementation of Visual CSCL Collaborative Knowledge Building Tool
- Jian-feng Ren, Shuang Liang, Hua Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Jian-feng Ren
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.37How to use a DOI?
- CSCL, knowledge building, visualization
- The popular CSCL system based on B/S architecture has got a good development, but this kinds of systems have fundamental defects in Visualization, graphical, and interactive experience speed etc. silverlight is a appropriate choice to solve the above problems, and the system based on silverlight works more effective in supporting Collaborative learning with the strategies for collaborative knowledge building. This paper explored the technique and method to apply Silverlight to CSCL tools based on a sets of strategies, then discussed the support theory, development ideas. Finally, the process to design and develop a sample tool is also discussed in the paper. The tool has more advantages in supporting collaborative knowledge building.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian-feng Ren AU - Shuang Liang AU - Hua Guo PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Design and Implementation of Visual CSCL Collaborative Knowledge Building Tool BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.37 ID - Ren2016/08 ER -