Several Practices of Teaching Team Construction in Packaging Engineering at China Universities and Colleges
- Man-ru Chen, Yu-cong Zhao, Guo-zhi Li Li, Gui-fen Gong, Yue-qing Xing
- Corresponding Author
- Man-ru Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.85How to use a DOI?
- teaching team; quality project; engineering education; resource development in teaching
- Packaging engineering, one of engineering programs, which is characterized by an interdisciplinary specialty, has been founded in China since the early 1980s. It has well been known that strengthening the construction of its teaching team is of great significance of pushing on the intensive and characteristic development, promotion of teaching quality, as well as the aggressive adaptation of the new normal of higher education. In this paper, taking a comprehensive reform of packaging engineering program of our University as an instance, some systems and practices on the construction of teaching team are focally introduced, inclusive of moral guidance, system and incentives, overall deepening of teaching innovation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Man-ru Chen AU - Yu-cong Zhao AU - Guo-zhi Li Li AU - Gui-fen Gong AU - Yue-qing Xing PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Several Practices of Teaching Team Construction in Packaging Engineering at China Universities and Colleges BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.85 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -