Investigation on Reform of Engineering Mathematics Teaching in the Mode of Skilled Talent Training
- Dong-hong Zhao, Li Liu, Zhi-yi Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Dong-hong Zhao
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.101How to use a DOI?
- Excellent Engineers Education Program, Engineering and Technical Personnel, Engineering Mathematics, the Iron and Steel Enterprises, the Continuous Line of Mathematics
- The “outstanding engineers training plan" has been launched officially by the Ministry of Education of PRC on 10, Jun, 2010. University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) was been selected as the first listed colleges and universities in the plan among 61 fellows. The Department of Advanced Engineers was founded to satisfy the demand of this plan. It is of great significance to the training of advanced skilled engineers and the development of professions in USTB. With the background of outstanding engineers training plan, Department of Advanced Engineers puts forward the concept of basic courses of engineering. At the same time, there is innovative value in basic curriculum understanding, basic course structure, teaching method and requirement for teachers' curriculum innovation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dong-hong Zhao AU - Li Liu AU - Zhi-yi Zhao PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Investigation on Reform of Engineering Mathematics Teaching in the Mode of Skilled Talent Training BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.101 ID - Zhao2016/08 ER -