Lexical Database of the Tibetan Grammatical Treatises Corpus
- Pavel Grokhovskiy, Maria Khokhlova, Maria Smirnova, Victor Zakharov
- Corresponding Author
- Pavel Grokhovskiy
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.105How to use a DOI?
- linguistic terminology, Tibetan language, corpus linguistics, parallel corpus, morphology, tagging, lexical database
- The paper is devoted to Tibetan grammatical terminology. For this purpose Tibetan grammatical works corpus was created. At the same time Russian translations of the works were added to the corpus, so it is factually a parallel Tibetan-Russian corpus. The corpus represents the collection of grammar treatises of the Tibetan grammatical tradition formed in VII-VIII cc. The corpus is useful to researchers of the Tibetan linguistic tradition as well as to those specialized in linguistic studies of classical and modern Tibetan and its teaching. On the basis of corpus a specific grammatical lexical database is created. The database will be useful both to tibetologists and general linguistics specialists.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pavel Grokhovskiy AU - Maria Khokhlova AU - Maria Smirnova AU - Victor Zakharov PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Lexical Database of the Tibetan Grammatical Treatises Corpus BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.105 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.105 ID - Grokhovskiy2016/08 ER -