Graphics Thinking in Engineering Graphics Education
- Chao-yong Guo, Bao-hui Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Chao-yong Guo
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.107How to use a DOI?
- Graphics Thinking, Graphics Education, Graphics Teaching.
- The importance of graphics thinking to the reform and development of engineering graphics education is pointed out. Using information theory, from the point of the relationship between thinking and information, the paper systematically discusses the implementing principle of graphics thinking in engineering graphics education. The graphics thinking methods and its characteristics are illustrated, and the methods for graphics thinking training are described concretely.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao-yong Guo AU - Bao-hui Gao PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Graphics Thinking in Engineering Graphics Education BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.107 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.107 ID - Guo2016/08 ER -