Thinking About the Improvement of China’s Income Statement
- Zhi-hong Lin, Xiang-yuan Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhi-hong Lin
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.143How to use a DOI?
- income statement, limitations, improved methods
- The income statement is an important part of the financial statements, playing an important role in guiding people to make investment decisions, but the inherent limitations of the income statement has misled people a lot. This paper studies the current situation and puts forward improved methods in order to make the information disclosure of the income statement more reasonable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhi-hong Lin AU - Xiang-yuan Chu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Thinking About the Improvement of China’s Income Statement BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.143 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.143 ID - Lin2016/08 ER -