Research on key stakeholder identification of agricultural development project based on fuzzy inference system
- Qian Zhu, Zhig-ao Liao, Jun-li Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Qian Zhu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.146How to use a DOI?
- key stakeholders; fuzzy inference system; identification
- Project stakeholders are individuals or organizations that are closely related to the project. In agricultural development projects, there are multiple stakeholders that have complex interests. It is necessary to recognition the key stakeholders correctly and understand the role and power of the key stakeholders in agricultural development projects. This paper was firstly applied fuzzy inference system to identify the key stakeholders in agricultural development project, and put forward the appropriate management strategy to ensure the success of agricultural development project.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qian Zhu AU - Zhig-ao Liao AU - Jun-li Wang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on key stakeholder identification of agricultural development project based on fuzzy inference system BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.146 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.146 ID - Zhu2016/08 ER -