K-means Clustering Relational Analysis of The Relations Among Vehicle Models, Sizes and Regions
- Jian Chen, Wen-rong Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.148How to use a DOI?
- K-means, Relational analysis, Vehicle Models
- With the enhancement of living standards, Car has become the most out of essential transport tools for us all. But in big cities, one to the rush, the road will be crowded; you can see all kinds of different brands, models, colors and sizes of vehicles. This is not just the status quo in China; most of the countries will have this happen. Then, in different regions, the model of the vehicle, the size will vary it In this regard, we use K-means clustering algorithm to analysis relations among attributes of vehicles.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Chen AU - Wen-rong Jiang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - K-means Clustering Relational Analysis of The Relations Among Vehicle Models, Sizes and Regions BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.148 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.148 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -